Finally done with the miserable job of torching the breds for the Western Exposure. Now to pictures and videos! Nearly 150 head sell first Saturday in January in Dunlap, IA.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Here's a run down....anyone coming into town Friday please come over and enjoy some tri-tip around 6pm. We will have a great meal and cattle will all be on display for your approval.
Sale is obviously Saturday. Cattle we be available for viewing after 8 am (it's not light before then!) I'm hoping for any bidding that will take place will begin early and end between 11:30 and noon...Carne Asada dinner will follow at the conclusion of the sale and we will get you on the road! Please call with any questions. Trevor Roche 208.880.7676
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Monday, October 16, 2017
- Sale address is 21635 Ten Davis Rd. Parma, ID 83660 - Trailer parking is available
- If you are coming in Friday and need a motel room please contact me. I have a block of rooms reserved and would love to pay for it to show appreciation for taking the effort to come!
- Tri-Tip dinner will be served Friday night
- Authentic Mexican Dinner will be offered after the sale Saturday, prepared by my good friends the Gonzalez Family
- Gas Money Guarantee...If you're not impressed, I'll pay for your whole trip!
- The sale is simple and stress free. Everyone will be assigned a bidder number. All the calves will be priced. If you find a calf you like in your budget you can place your bidder number on him on the bid board and he's yours! In the event that another person likes your calf they are able to increase the bid by $100 increments. If you are outbid you can jump to any other calf in the offering or increase the bid on that particular calf. Nothing is sold until this is complete. If you are outbid we allow time to go back into the cattle, evaluate them and come back with a plan. Its the most low stress, methodical sale one will ever attend. Please call with any questions
Please come no earlier then 8am on Saturday. Its not light enough to see anything before then! The sale usually is over by 11:30ish.
- Trevor Roche 208-880-7676