Friday, November 11, 2011

2011 Show Heifer Youth Program! Check this out!!!

I have had many families purchase steers from me this fall and express their desire to show more cattle but are not in the position economically to do so.  I have decided to offer a few select show heifers to the youth on a first come first served basis.  Basically I will give you the heifer to drag around all spring/summer and will also help with feed cost.  I will also be taking in account the heifers that are the most successful and the winner will receive a $500 sale credit and the reserve a $250 sale credit for the following year to be used towards a heifer or steer.  Now I just came up with this idea a few days ago so we will need to iron a few wrinkles out as we go along, but I look to this as an opportunity for any kid that wants to work to finally have a champion in the barn.  Please call/text 208-880-7676 or email trevor.roche@gmail.com if you have any questions.  Trust me I have some awesome females that I will allow be a part of this program.  They can certainly hold their own in any ring, but remember its first come first served! 

Females offered...Angus, 1/2 Simmys, Maintainers, Chiannia, and Maines.

No comments:

Post a Comment