Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sale Results

I would just like to thank everyone for a great sale!  Special thanks goes out to Mark Frisbey, Kelsey Stimpson, Marlee Lyons, Ty Lyons, Rene Lyons, and Nikki Van Lith!  If it wasn't for them I don't know how we would have got it all done.  We sold cattle into California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Nevada.  We still have a lot of county fair type steers for sale so if you are in need of a backup please let me know.
In the mean time we weaned some more calves yesterday in McCall Idaho.  I saw some exceptional Titan x Meyer Daughters (which would make them double bred Meyer).  Everything went smooth other then the Red Rock grandson that was in the cows...I don't mean Lautners bull either.  This is the Red Rock that killed Lane Frost in "8 Seconds."  Its always great to find a bucking bull in your registered Angus cattle!  Look for the heifers to be in my online female sale in December.  If some have a tick of ear you will at least know why :) Here is a picture of the pasture we came out of...

1 comment: