Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Donation Help Needed.

For the last few years we have been donating a few calves to families in need.  We have been able to do this quietly without many knowing.  The problem I have this year is that I have asked tons of people for a family or individual that could use the help and nobody has an answer...So I am opening it up to our followers.  If anyone knows of a family that could use the help please let me know via email (trevor.roche@gmail.com)  Email me with details to their story and any additional information you see fit.  NOTHING is required of the family in need.  The calf is free 100%.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great post! The content is very rich, and I really like it. It help me very much to solve some problems. It is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks a lot.
    Squarespace donations

    ReplyDelete
  2. The step-by-step guide on how to accept recurring donations on Squarespace website for your non-profit websites.
    Squarespace Donation Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant believe the spam you get here. I'm not a family in need. But I do have 3 kids looking for show steers. Id love to talk to you. 406-626-5775. Thanks Josh

    ReplyDelete