Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another Steer!

Here is another show steer I have laying around.  Last week we cleaned out a bunch of our junk from the feedlot and hauled it into the sale barn.  I was about to put this steer on the truck when I decided I would give him a clip job and see what I get.  He was so hairy and ugly looking that nobody believed there was any potential...nor did I to say the least.  Well after an hour of clipping and touching, we ended up with this. I would say he is pretty darn good!  Extremely smooth and well patterned with an absolute ton of hair!!!  And just think you almost could have bought him for $1.20 a pound at the local yard.  Hes an Eye Candy x Maine and weighs 825. Enjoy

Click the link to view video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_mqo1Y-FeE

No comments:

Post a Comment