Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Look at what I found laying in the weeds!!! FOR SALE NOW

Here is an awesome Monopoly ET steer.  He will weigh around 850 and will be able to stand a lot of competition.  He is as sound and functional as a calf you can find with a massive hip and hairy as a yak...I clipped him at 5 in the morning due to time restraints.  I spend all daylight hours trying to keep straight all the calves hitting the ground.  I am tagging about 40-50 a day and that's no where near all that are born.  I just had a 140 pound Tiger Woods ET calf!  I often wonder why we raise these cow killing machines, I guess its because we sometimes get one like ol whitey.  I couldn't get a great picture by myself so I tried the video function on my camera.  I hope you don't get sea sick, I didn't have a tripod! Enjoy
CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix_4-HBqHVY

No comments:

Post a Comment